Albany Divorce Attorney Randall E Kehoe

No Fault Divorce New York

Legislators in Albany have recently approved a no-fault divorce for New York state, allowing you to dissolve your marriage without requiring you or your spouse to accuse the other of adultery, cruelty, imprisonment, or constructive abandonment. This makes New York the last state in the Union to adopt a no fault divorce method. We will be following this law as it develops as it is sure to have a widespread influence on the lives of many in New York. If you are interested in a no fault divorce or have other questions regarding this change in divorce law please contact our office by phone or use our "Get Started Now" form provided to the right.

Affordable Uncontested Divorce Fees

Attorney Randall E. Kehoe has been practicing law in New York for 2 decades and offers some of the most affordable legal fees in the state, including a flat and final uncontested divorce fee. We can help you file for divorce if you were married in any county in New York state. To request a free information packet or to get started on your divorce immediately, please call our ofice at (518) 465-2211 or complete the online form provided on the right-hand side of this page.

Free Consultations. Affordable Fees.

Consultations are absolutely free of charge and do not create any further obligation. Call or email and ask any questions you have without fear of being charged. Flat and final fees are the standard here with no hidden billable hours.

Uncontested Divorce in New York: Capital District & Surrounding

We serve all 62 counties in New York state. Please feel free to call for a free consultation if you need a divorce lawyer in Albany, Colonie, Guilderland, Saratoga, Troy, Schenectady, Rensselaer or any other town of county in the state of New York.

Live Chat Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If we are away or you are having technical difficulties, please feel free to contact us using the "Get Started Now" form to the right or call our office by phone at (518) 465-2211.